At the age of 5, if you asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, my answer would have been, ‘A brain surgeon living in Africa saving people’s lives.‘
While touting my idealistic dreams, I would have been found with a notebook, pen, or book securely tucked under my arm. I have loved words and the worlds they create since I could first spell my name.
I write to open the door of possibility, bring laughter, and inspire.
My very first ebook is out!
In an effort to get in shape and rid herself of the insidious muffin top, Donloree Hoffman puts down the cheesecake and picks up a gym membership. Join in the crazy misadventures as she fights the battle of the bulge and barely lives to tell about it.
Learn important things like:
- why ski lifts come equipped with safety bars
- women weren’t created to breathe underwater
- how to navigate a day in the office after forgetting your bra
- what to do when everyone else is doing the pretzel handstand
- zebras can be red and cream, not just black and white
- how to avoid being swam over by a hoard of men
- following the rules can help you avoid concussions
**Just waiting for approval on the various stores except for Amazon, but you can download the Epub version from Smashbooks**
My book is pure fitness ridiculousness and I love it!
I am so proud of myself for finally doing what I have always wanted to do. Doing the work and living out your dreams is the most amazing feeling in the world.
- I vote you buy a copy STAT.
And don’t forget to leave a review on Amazon! *wink*