All I want for Christmas is an ab.
Yup, you heard me I want one ab. I could be greedy and ask for a 6 pack, but I know that Santa has a lot of things to haul around on Christmas and I don’t want to overload him. I think one Donloree sized ab would fit perfectly in his sleigh.
I know that it is a totally weird request, but I already have my two front teeth and I bought myself the gym bag I wanted so that I stop hauling my stuff around in reusable grocery bags. There really isn’t anything else I want.
This Christmas wish makes perfect sense to Figure Competitors. Just ask the Bikini or Bust Competitors, they want weird things too!
- Cheyanne is WAY more ambitious than I am. She wants 3,000 abs!! (2hrs of abs) daily and 10 pull ups per set. Wowsa!
- Faith has put in her request for a’smokin-tight-Dukes-of-Hazzard-booty’. She promises to be a good woman and limit her treat intake to once a week and activity give herself to all her workouts and rest times! Project Booty Christmas Gift has been started!
- Chantelle has meekly requested a bootay that is bedazzled bikini worthy. Every week she will be upping her weights and ensuring she has the best possible form in all of her squats, hip thrusts, and lunges. I think she is going to get her wish and a very sore bootay!
- Nicole is focussed internally this Christmas on bringing a positive attitude in every circumstance and day. With her gift of joy and thankfulness, her training and Christmas adventures will be fabulous. In true Figure Competitor form, she vows to “smack any negativity around, stomp on it a few times, and send it on its way!”
- Michelle will be completing the 12 Days of Fitness! Every day has something new and exciting planned. There is no doubt in my mind that by the time the ‘8 Maids a Milking’ day rolls around, all she may want is a Partridge in a Pear Tree…
- Lisa does not want chocolate, baked goods, or treats for Christmas! She is going to give 100% to her leg work outs and spend quality time with the stairmaster to firm up her glutes and hammies! Oh, and she would like sanity and a pass on all of her classes!
- Jessica is requesting consistency and willpower at all of the functions she gets to attend that are full of rich and fabulous foods down under. Under the tree she is hoping there will be an arse that a twoonie would bounce off of no problem!
- Kathy wants words to write in her food journal so that she can lose 5-7 pounds over the Christmas season! She is one committed woman and will do whatever it takes and has a plan mapped out for success. Sounds like she will also be opening up a size smaller pants on Christmas morning!
I think it may take a Miracle on 34th Street to make my Christmas wish come true, but I will do the plank in between each and every set of heavy lifting and stick to my nutrition plan ALL CHRISTMAS just to make it so. This means if I eat a cookie or dessert, it has to fit into my macros for the day.
If I wake up on Christmas morning and find a Muffin Top under the tree…well…we will hope that the Luck of Irish kisses me on St. Patrick’s day!